Psychology says that it is easier for us to feel thankful when we surround ourselves with symbols of abundance.
* A bowl filled with fresh fruit (Freng Shui says oranges for the win!)
* A vase of fresh flowers (You don’t even have to buy the fancy stuff. I sometimes use whatever I can pick along my morning walks and pop them into an ordinary drinking glass!)
* A display of your finest wine/preserves/choccies
* Pictures of holidays, family celebrations and paintings of sunflowers/corn fields…things in full bloom. Use magazine cut-outs if you don’t have your own pics.
* A spritz of something that smells luxurious in the air or on your neck
Every time you SEE/TOUCH/FEEL/SMELL those things you will tune into a HIGHER FREQUENCY.
The idea is to re-programme your sub-conscious. Very soon you will start believing:
There is always enough!
The world is rich and full of prosperity
There is more than enough!
There is bounty all around me
I am worthy of it all!
Join me this week, please. This is especially important when you don’t feel like you have enough. I know this feeling well.
I see the light,
Love this! As I go through a caravan renovation and Tiny House transition, I make a point of using my favourite perfume, most luxurious shower gels and shampoo and have flowers out every week. It makes such a difference to feeling rich and visualising the future outcome! ❤️🙏🏻
You are already there. And always be just there.